John 20:29 - Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

My lovely son, Elias

My Lovely son Elias,
Little one from above,
Full of love and joy,
You came in this world with ahoy!
Mummy, Daddy, Eva love you
Not a day or night pass without your smile and hug
I hear you speak and hold even when we are apart
This distance and duration bring us closer together than ever
May you grow and be strong in the spirit and power of Elias
Who brought glory to the Lord even when outnumbered
Your name means “Yahweh is my God”
May you love and trust in the Lord
Grow up has a soldier of the Lord
And He is all we got!

My beloved Elias, Happy 1st Birthday!
- Daddy

10 Oct 10 0554hrs (SGP); 09 Oct 10 2255hrs (UK)

No comments: